I thought this would be a cute anniversary card. I absolutely love The Colorado Craft Company’s Lovely Legs Stamp’s… AMAZING! I Wanted to add a little more to it. So I opted to do a light heart stencil.
I used Simon Says Stamp’s ‘Heart Layers’ Stencil, The Stamp Market’s Blending Brush and Altenew’s Heart Beat Crisp Dye Ink for the stenciling. I taped down the stencil to a panel of a neenah Solar white cardstock using some purple tape. The stencil wasn’t big enough to cover my entire panel, so I had to shift the stencil a couple of times to get full coverage but this stencil is extremely easy to line up.
After finishing with the stencil, I let it dry for a minute and then usedmy anti-static powder bag and covered the panel. I took the The Colorado Craft Company’s ‘Lovely Legs – Happy Valentine’s day’ stamp set and Versamark Ink and stamped unto the panel. Then I uwed Brutus Monroe’s Gilded Embossing Powder and heat embossed the image.
I stamped the inside of an A2 card base using the same Colorado Craft Company’s Happy Valentine’s Day stamp set and Simon Says Stamp’s Intense Black Dye Ink.
I wanted a bit more colour, so I took a couple stripes of Gina K Designs Cardstock in Red Hot and adhered them to either side of the panel. Then I adhered my stamped panel. T the fro t of the card base.. Finishing the card.
To add a little colour to the envelope I added two strips of heart washi tape.
I cut the edges off of the washi tape that hung over the sides of the envelope and voila!
– Simon Says Stamp’s ‘Heart Layers’ Stencil
– Colorado Craft Company’s ‘Lovely Legs – Happy Valentine’s day’ stamp set
– Simon Says Stamp’s Intense Black Dye Ink
– Altenew’s Heart Beat Crisp Dye Ink
-Tsukineko’s Versamark Ink
– Neenah Solar White cardstock
– Gina K Designs Cardstock
– Brutus Monroe’s Gilded Embossing Powder
– Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue
– The Stamp Market’s Blending Brush
– My Sweet Petunia’s MISTI Stamping Tool
– Tim Holtz Mini Comfort Trimmer
– Simon Says Stamp’s Acrylic Blocks
– Simon Says Stamp’s Grid Transparency