A super quick birthday card for a friend with some gold shimmer!
I cut a panel from Simon Says Stamp’s Cardstock in Schoolhouse Red measuring approximately 4×5.25 inches. I also cut a panel from some scrap patterned paper measuring approximately 3.75×5 inches.
I took another piece of Simon Says Stamp’s Cardstock and trimmed it down to roughly 1×3.75 inches and used an EK Success border punch to decorate the edges. I then stamped Happy Birthday from Altenew’s Birthday Builder stamp set using Altenew’s Pigment Ink in Enchanted Gold. I’m so used to Dye Inks that I always forget to let the Pigment ink sit to dry so I don’t smudge it!
Finally I adhered the sentiment strio onto the patterned paper panel and then adhered that to to the Red panel leaving a bit of a border. I popped everything onto a note card measuring approximately 4.25×5.5 inches. I added a few bits of bling using Studio Katia’s Gold Sparkle Crystals and Voila a card is born!
– Charming Doodles
– Birthday Builder
Altenew Pigment Inks:
– Enchanted Gold
– Studio Katia’s Gold Sparkle Crystals
– Neenah Solar White cardstock
– Simon Says Stamp’s Grid Transparency
– Simon Says Stamp’s Cardstock – Schoolhouse Red
– Pattern Paper (scrap.. Unknown)
– EK Success Edge Punch
– Ranger’s Glossy Accents
– Tonic Deluxe Adhesive Nuvo Glue
– Krystal Katana Jewel Picker
– My Sweet Petunia’s MISTI Stamping Tool
– Tim Holtz Mini Comfort Trimmer