Working on a few ‘Thinking of You’ cards.
I LOVE the Miss Ink’s ‘Magnolia Sympathy’ Stamp set.. I love the shape of the flowers. I’ve been using the single blossoms on envelopes and have bern dying to use the full stem… So I finally did on the first card below. I felt the Magnolia looked lonely so I added the Butterflies using a stencil. Next time around I’d adjust the positioning of the Magnolia.. But I still love it!
– Miss Ink’s ‘Magnolia Sympathy’ Stamp set
-Whimsy Stamp’s ‘Flight of the Butterflies’ Stencil
-Lawn Fawn’s Rose Gold Embossing Powder
– Versamark Ink
– Versafine Onyx Black Ink
I decided to try my hand at a resist technique again using distress oxides as watercolor and white embossing powder… I really like ow it turned out this time. Getting better? Perhaps!
Also… I’m IN LOVE with the Brutus Monroe’s Alabaster embossing powder.. Works well with ery fine detail and is a wonderful bright white. Definitely my go to for white embossing powder going forward.
– Simon Says Stamp’s ‘Sketched Flowers’ stamp set (SSS101830)
– Tim Holtz’s Distress Oxide Inks for Ranger
– Brutus Monroe’s ‘Alabaster’ Embossing powder
– Brutus Monroe’s ‘Sterling’ Embossing powder
– Catherine Pooler Dye Ink
-Altenew’s ‘Build-A-Flower Hyacinth’ stamo and die set
-Altenew Dye Inks
– Simon Says Stamp’s ‘Sketched Flowers’ stamp set
– Honey Bee Stamp’s ‘The Bees Knees’ Paper pad